"The Worst" "The Worst"

Obviously its only going to go for one night only if he goes through his entire staff like that !

Sherbalex responds:

haha

: The Website : : The Website :

AWSOME!

I love how you actually have decent character development, I always felt that Germaine's weight gain was very dramatic, though your serving the slutty masses by whoring her out to us kinda to me anyway seemed like you were selling her out for more veiws was possibly crude. I think that in its own way it was perfect because it was commentary about us who for some reason have twisted fetishes for your hand drawn character lol. All in all...awosme !!!

An_Woman An_Woman

Interesting...

The artwork is good and the animation on her hair I think needs to be a bit more constant, It would make sense if the air was filled with air but I have a feeling its meant to be filled with water so it should flow differently. And the fact that nothing happens is a little disappointing how ever I do like the atmosphere and the music goes well. It is oddly something you can stare at for a while lol

SirCannabisClock responds:

aw you gay you only gave me a four :(

The Playground Song The Playground Song

OH F**K

That happend to me once, sept I fell off a swing and landed on the concrete floor, couldnt breath for 3 mins my cousin was laughing his ass off...I should go punch him

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Crazy Fast

I had barely seen the video this is based on before you had written, voiced and animated this movie, crazy shit. Love the twist flashback to nam!...though I just realized technically being a GI should he have like...army boots...that COULD be spit shined ? and technically you can spit shine Velcro sneakers, mythbusters proved you can polish shit..,sneakers can't be much harder...omg e-mail mythbusters make them do it !

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Missing the point

I understand as a vampire fanboy you feel the need to criticize this movie due to its distancing itself from the "Classic" aspect of vampires. And I do agree the movie sucks with bad acting and an over use of low saturated colors.

How ever Twilight is a book written for 12 year old girls, its not a vampire movie its a Romeo and Juliet movie with Vampire undertones. Vampires are fictional and there for are open to what ever changes writers see fit. I have never seen 2 vampire movies where the vampire "Rules" match perfectly.
Over time Vampires have changed, they used to be blood sucking monsters hiding in the dark, slowly they became sexual and romanticized and washed down until they are basically Shiny Emo people who wont die.

The writer has full right to do what ever she wished to do to vampires as they do not exist and there are more than enough precedents for her to d so.

Also I found your animation lazy to the point of it basically belonging on YTMND, the sound was good so you get a 3, but just cropping pictures off a DVD is neither witty or skillful.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Lazy irreverant nonsense

As far as Collabs go you usually find that at least some of the submissions were thought out even when some of the others are just thrown together. Unfortunately whilst I kept clicking to the next scene I was confronted with just another messy noisy slap in the face. For the most part the sound was awful, the animation was lazy and uninspired and I feel insulted having this on the front page

Olympic Love Olympic Love

Damn funny

I didn't even know who made this untill after I watched it, damn funny specially as it took me a while to see the shapes for what you were trying to make them out to be but once I did it got stuck in my head so now when I see it thats all I can think about lol

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

BEEBLE AND WOB!

I love this stuff, its got a uniqe sense of humour just like David Firth...sept...not twisted but both very original !

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

oooohh IRONY!

Man if there was actually a Germain and she sold her undies...well Im sure Will would be earning allot more cash than he is now ^_^